Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bahama Bound

That's right folks, I'm off to the Bahamas for some rest and relaxation!  Last night I tried to set up my email account to automatically respond with an "I'm on vacation" reminder and "I won't respond back to your email until I return on 1/21" message but failed miserably.  I believe I ended up sending those messages numerous times to all the people I had in the inbox of my email.  Lovely.  Since I couldn't figure it out (give me a break on this - I was attempting this at 11:00 pm and not thinking clearly) I figured that this would be the next best thing.  


So...

"Thanks for your inquiry about Images of Essence.  I will be on vacation from January 14 through January 21st.  I will respond to all emails and phone calls when I return." 

I will blog all about the experience when I return and to all the clients that I have lined up when I get back, I promise to not laugh out loud at our differences in skin color.   

1 comment:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

I'm so jealous! Hope you had a wonderful time!
:)