Thursday, May 22, 2008

Chloe & Brooks

What cute siblings they are! I spent the evening photographing these two adorable kids. I think these ages are the hardest to photograph. At age 2 they are just starting to learn their independence and they have perfected the word "no". The other age is when they are just learning that they can move by crawling! As soon as you put them down they just start to take off. Thankfully these two did awesome tonight and we have some good ones.


Isn't this color combination to die for? I love these colors together!












Hope you have enjoyed your quick look at a few from tonight's session! Thanks for coming to my side of town tonight!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kerry,
The pics are so cute. I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for putting up with our shenanigans.
Laura

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Adorable~