Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures at the Park

That's right! I have an awesome opportunity to try out some new equipment and I don't want it to go to waste! Therefore I am offering a "Pictures at the Park" day for all of you. Here are the details. These will be mini sessions that are roughly 20 minutes each (trust me, I am quick and you will be surprised at what I can get in 20 minutes!). Meet me at Spring Grove Park on Saturday, May 24 for one of the following times:

1:30p - RESERVED

2:00p

2:30p

3:00p

3:30p - RESERVED

4:00p - RESERVED

Please go ahead and email me if you are interested in a specific time slot and I will reserve it for you. In the event of rain (which won't happen - this is too important) we could look at rescheduling to the next day, Sunday, May 25. As an extra incentive to reserve your time, any sitting done at the park Saturday the 24th will receive 20% off your total order.

* The free prints offer that ends May 31 does not apply to the "Pictures at the Park".

No comments: