Sunday, May 25, 2008

Photographer's Family

Yep, there is a first time for everything and today was the first time I have photographed another photographer's family. Talk about pressure!! I did a sitting with the fabulous Summer from SJO Photography. Summer had the wonderful idea to have me take her family pictures and she would soon take pictures of me and my family. I think Summer got the short end of the stick because she needs to try and get my 3 kids to sit still for a picture...yeah right!!





By far my favorite of the afternoon! Love this one below, I might even hang it up on my wall!! :)



I love how these turned out Summer, I hope you are happy with them!

5 comments:

Summer Jean Photography said...

Kerry, they are beautiful! You did a great job!!! Thank you SO much. Looking forward to doing your family pics!!! And, I don't think I am getting a bad deal...your family is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Kerry, What great photos! Looks like it was a success!

RL

Anonymous said...

Is that the same fountain as in their wedding pics? Oh how amazing what God and time can do. Great job capturing our gorgeous brother/sister/nephew Kerry!

Adam.Erin.Trey

Kerry Siereveld said...

Hey Erin! Yep, I believe that it is the same fountain! Good to hear from you - thanks for looking!

Michelle@Memorable Events said...

Love the pics, they are great. I'm a friend of Summers so I had to check them out :)