Saturday, May 24, 2008

Familes + Pictures at the Park Day = SUCCESS!

What a fabulous day for family pictures! Today was the day for the "Pictures at the Park" and it was fabulous! I switched things up a little and we ended up using a different park as I got wind that there was a wedding happening at Spring Grove (thanks Beth). We had awesome weather and we got some wonderful pictures during these mini sessions.



I just love this moment between these two. A father son moment - precious

This one made me gasp...I love this one below. There was no way he wanted to get on it, but standing next to the horse was ok.






Now this little guy wasn't shy at all about going for a ride!



A big thanks to the families that came out to have their pictures taken today! I had so much fun and I really hope you guys did too! If there is more interest in doing another "Pictures at the Park" day I definitely would love to do more later this summer. Drop me an email if you would be interested otherwise feel free to contact me for a private one on one session.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spectacular Kerry!!!!
-mt

Anonymous said...

Kerry,
These photos are gorgeous! Just amazing. What beautiful, golden light... and beautiful families! I'm so bummed we wern't able to do "Pictures in the Park" :( We'll have to reschedule for another day. I'm very excited!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Kerry,

These pictures are great! I love the one with Me and Magnus. I even got misty looking at it. Great job! I can't wait to see the rest.

- Owen