Thursday, May 29, 2008

TAG - I'm it!

Thanks Summer for tagging me. If you care to know more about me read the following:

1) Are your parents married or divorced? Married.

2) Are you a vegetarian? No.

3) Do you believe in Heaven? Yep.

4) Have you ever come close to dying? I don't think so!

5) What jewellery do you wear daily? My wedding ring, a new bracelet (I just lost the bracelet that I was wearing every day for the past 8 years!), and earrings. I never ever change my jewelery unless I am going to a special event. I know, I'm pretty boring!

6) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Oh I love cooked broccoli with melted cheese! Mmm, I'll eat it all!

7) What is your hair style? Pony tail. It's got to be simple with 3 kids! :)

8) Ever have any surgery? Yes.

9) Do you color your hair? I think I have colored it once.

10) What do you wear to bed? Pajamas - what else would I wear?

11) Can you roll your tongue? Yep.

12) Electric razor or blade? Blade.

13) What kind of shoes usually? Bare feet and flip flops. I *heart* flip flops!

14) What is your hair color? Brown.

15) Future child's name? Do you seriously think I will have more? Not happening! I am very content with my 3 wonderful kids!

16) Do you snore? I don't know, I'm sleeping.

17) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Australia. I would love to go there.

18) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No.

19) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Pay off debt.

20) Gold or platinum/white gold? Platinum.

21) Hamburger or hot dog? Either as long as they were grilled!! Mmm...

22) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Candy - I love candy!

23) City, beach or country? Anything, as long as the weather was nice!

24) What was the last thing you touched? My keyboard.

25) Where did you eat last? At home. Chips and cheese for lunch (I'm quite the health nut). :)

26) When was the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago.

27) Do you read blogs? I'm probably reading yours right now!

28) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Sure, but not sure why I would want to.

29) Ever been involved with the police? Yep, I like to speed.

30) What's your favorite shampoo and soap? Red ken - All Soft shampoo and conditioner. Love it!

31) Do you talk in your sleep? I don't think so.

32) Ocean or pool? Anything as long as it's really warm!

33) Window seat or aisle? Window.

34) Ever met anyone famous? Never.

35) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? Most definitely.

36) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.

37) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah. Could anyone convince her to air her show during the kids naps?

38) Basketball or Football? Basketball...GO GREEN!

39) How long do your showers last? 5-10 minutes.

40) Automatic or stick shift? Automatic.

41) Cake or ice cream? Ice-cream with fresh peaches and chocolate syrup drizzled on top.

42) Are you self-conscious? No.

43) Have you been in love? Yes.

44) Where do you wish you were? Mexico, on the beach.

45) Do you wear socks with your shoes? Depends on the shoes.

46) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yep and it wasn't fun.

47) Can you tango? I've never tried!

48) Last gift you received? Flowers from my hubby.

49) Last sport you played? Can't remember, it's been a long time!

50) Things you spend a lot of money on? Camera Equipment!

51) Where do you live? Byron Center, Michigan

52) Where were you born? Grand Rapids, Michigan

53) Last wedding attended? I don't remember but I am a guest at one next week.

54) Most hated food(s)? Not a fan of seafood.

55) What's your favourite food? Honestly I have no idea.

56) Can you sing? I actually love to sing. Whether or not anyone else likes to hear me is another story.

57) Last person you instant messaged? No one, I don't think I even have the capability to.

58) Last place you went on vacation? Great Wolf Lodge. The most fabulous place on Earth for kids!

59) Favorite regular drink? McDonald's Coke.

60) Tag 5 friends: How about one LISA LENDERINK of PHOTOS BY LISA. Tag...you're it!! :)

1 comment:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

That is so not fair. My eyes are still crossed from just returning from Canada and tomorrow bright and early off to the beach photography seminar in Ludington.

So, tag I'm it, in a bit!