Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beauty Captured

Tonight I met with a great couple and their gorgeous baby girl to have some newborn portraits done.  Don't let this adorable, sweet, beautiful little girl fool you.  She'll give you a run for your money.  It took some time but we definitely got some keepers for her mom and dad.  








My personal favorite of the evening... perhaps of all the newborn pictures I've done... ever.  I really like this one!  :)





Only 3 tonight folks.  Why you ask?  Quite frankly I'm tired, really tired - your baby girl wore me right out!  Had a wonderful time tonight with you guys!  It was great to get to know you and I really hope you've enjoyed your sneak peek!  Until next time...

1 comment:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Great job Kerry~

I really "heart" the 2nd one. Your lighting is
so yummy on that one and the b&w is perfect for it!

They will cherish these forever~