Sunday, November 2, 2008

Great Weather

Thankfully it was a beautiful day today because originally we had this family's session scheduled for last week but as we all know, the weather didn't cooperate.   I'm so glad that I didn't already have a session scheduled for this morning so I could squeeze them in.  It was great to meet this family, they were so much fun to work with and had the perfect setting for fall pictures right in their backyard! 


I love it when I get to photograph husbands and wives together.  I don't think I have any pictures of just my husband and I since our wedding and I guess I feel that this is really important to do.  Love how this one turned out, such a cute couple!












Ugh, my favorite of the day.  One of the sweetest 7 year old I've ever met.  I could have eaten her right up!




Loved it in black and white too...



Told ya - she's a keeper!





I'm SO glad that we could make this happen this morning.  Thank you for inviting me to your home to capture this time in your life!  I'm saving the family pictures for your gallery, which I'll contact you when it's ready!  Hope you've enjoyed your preview! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kerry! These are beautiful...can't wait to see the rest. Charen

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

What a beautiful family.

You're right, that little one is a keeper. What wonderful eyes she has.

Great job Kerry~