Sunday, November 9, 2008

Munchkins

Yesterday morning I got to hang out with these little munchkins.   All dressed in their Christmas gear and ready to go.  Oldest buddy was a little leery of me, in fact, every time I have photographed him he has been a little questionable of what the world I'm going to put him though!  Warming up toward the end, we got some great shots of him and his little brother together.  Enjoy your sneak peek!





All my clients so far are doing a wonderful job of dressing to have their pictures taken.  Is this sweater not to die for?!?  LOVE IT!



Is this not just the sweetest smile!  Love it because it's one of the few that I caught him laughing!




This little guy's eyes are just beautiful... um... er... handsome!









The mom was right in thinking that his shirt would photograph well with his eyes.  This is one of my favorites from the session!




The parents saw this shot I got of Trey and wanted to try it with their little buddy... another favorite of mine from the session!




Hope you guys enjoyed your time yesterday!  I know I had fun!  More to come this afternoon from me.  Yesterday afternoons session was just as fun!!!

No comments: